Work with UsWe are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and
medium-size companies. Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
- Content Writer
- Date: 26-09-2018
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Seers Group is a UK based company with offices in London
We are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and medium-size companies.
Our fast growing company seeks a talented Content Writer to help us Create, Promote and Engage!
Our company boasts a bustling and vibrant team with fantastic employee feedback across the board, as well as a great working environment.
You will be responsible for
- Generating enquiries through imaginative, insightful and engaging editorial content.
- Developing top-quality content in line with editorial guidelines for use in campaigns, initiatives and other company activities.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, working effectively with the team.
- Generate ideas and see them through to completion.
- Digest complex information and produce accessible, readable content.
- Create a variety of content from long-form articles and blogs to Slide Shares and infographics.
The ideal candidate will possess
- 5+ years of writing a variety of content, including news, features and long-form articles for a business and consumer audience.
- A creative approach to idea generation.
- The skill to create satisfactory copy that meets editorial guidelines and expectations.
- A flexible approach to day-to-day work, handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
We are an equal opportunities organisation and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.