Work with UsWe are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and
medium-size companies. Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
- Cyber Security Advisor
- Date: 04-12-2018
Seers Group is a UK based company with offices in London
We are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and medium-size companies.
Seers Group is looking for a part-time dedicated advisor who provides advice and support to the Data Protection Officer in relation to all information governance for the UK. You will have the opportunity to get advice on developing information governance policies and procedures with a number of subject matter experts throughout the business.
- Managing and delivering cyber security and cyber risk assignments, including producing documentation and reports, and quality assuring the work produced by junior team members.
- Working as a subject matter expert in your particular field to support a team, and/or managing a larger team in delivering engagements at scale.
- Maintaining cybersecurity and risk knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members.
- Maintaining awareness of key business and industry trends, and understanding how they impact responses to cyber risk.
We are looking for exceptional Managers who can provide our clients with trusted advice, rooted in a pragmatic understanding of their business situation and objectives, to help them navigate complex, risk-driven Cyber decisions. In addition, Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor etc. would be a plus to the profile. Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks and standards such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS etc.
- Perform a full IT Security review across the environment - Server, Network, Application, Client Machines, Processes and Procedures of the concerned client.
- Create a plan to proactively reduce the risk, likelihood and impact of any growing cyber threats or attack; To ensure effective policies are in place, embedded and aligned to the IT Security Group strategy - Review the existing IT Security Policy and monitor internal and external policy compliance
- Identify vulnerabilities and threats and analyze risks against them
- Recommend corrective actions and document results.
- Ensure effective monitor of all operations and infrastructure, reviewing alerts and logs in order to ensure the integrity of the organization’s digital security footprint
- Maintain all security tools and technology
- Monitor regulation compliance (e.g. EU Privacy Law, GDPR)