Work with UsWe are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and
medium-size companies. Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- London NW10
- Date: 30-11-2019
Seers Group is the UK’s leader in Cybersecurity & Data protection. On Seers web platform businesses gain access to an extensive range of GDPR & ePrivacy compliance tools, all designed to take the hassle out of complying with the new data protection regulations. It also offers a reviews-based marketplace where businesses can hire data protection experts and ensure they are fully GDPR-compliant.
Seers Group is looking for bright and efficient Digital Marketing Assistant for its London Office. To assist with the implementation of Seers’ digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators. Keeping up to date with new digital marketing techniques, the post-holder will also contribute to the long term development of our digital marketing strategy.
Main duties include:
- Content management of Seers website. www.seersco.com
- Assist in Google paid Adverts and Facebook paid adverts.
- Management of Seers’ e-marketing schedule, building and sending emails to new and existing customers using email software.
- Management of Seers’ multiple social media accounts across Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn. This will include content generation, daily interaction and management of customer enquiries.
- Management of Seers’ YouTube channel, including the generation of content and playlists.
- On-site activation of digital and social activity on our festival sites, including social stations, filming and photos.
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation.
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required.
This job description is not exhaustive, but is provided to assist the applicant to know what his/her main duties would be. It may be amended from time to time in line with the demands of working in a fast-paced and dynamic company.
- This role will report to a Chief Marketing Officer who has 20 years of experience in the digital marketing.
- Office time is 09:00-18:00 with one hour break.
Salary is up to £25,000 plus quarterly performance bonus based on engagement and sales.
- Location:London NW10