Work with UsWe are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and
medium-size companies. Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
- Sales Executive
- Date: 10-10-2019
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Seers Group is a UK based Tech company with offices in London and around the globe. We the UKs leading data privacy compliance one-stop shop providing solutions to international small and medium-size companies. Our company boasts a bustling and vibrant team with fantastic employee feedback across the board, as well as a great working environment. We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our fast growing team.
In this role, you'll be our strategic business partner & brand evangelist sharing innovative technological solutions for GDPR compliance, data protection and data privacy... driving growth across multiple markets and platforms to reach as wide an audience as possible.
- Delivering the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients
- Closing existing leads and creating new relationships with clients on LinkedIn, etc
- Driving deals to closure in existing and new business environments
- Assisting in writing relevant marketing content and producing marketing collateral
- Utilising sales CRM tools to track account information and sales progress as well as forecasting and prioritising to achieve set targets
- Understanding and learning about Seers Co, the industry, the competitive environment and competitive product offeringsDelivering the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenue
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Management of competing priorities across the sales team
- Sales CRM experience
We are an equal opportunities organisation and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.