Work with UsWe are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and
medium-size companies. Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Services Manager
- Date: 30-09-2018
Customer Services Manager
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Seers Group is a UK based company with offices in London. We are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and medium-size companies. Our company boasts a bustling and vibrant team with fantastic employee feedback across the board, as well as a great working environment. We are looking for a Customer Services Manager to join our expanding team.
The overview of the role will be to manage the customer services function and team.
- Assist Executive Team to drive customer and client communication improvements across the business
- Recommend improvements to company processes and procedures which could enhance customer service experience
- Develop and manage customer complaints process
- Overseeing and directly responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Identify complaints and identify learning lessons for the company and individual teams
- Implement, train, manage and oversee Customer Services telephone process
- Implement, manage and oversee alternative communication options such as live chat function (via website)
- Maintain a consistent management and leadership style, dealing effectively with issues which arise, seeking HR and senior management assistance where needed
- Formalising department procedures and KPIs and ensure that these are communicated and actioned by the team
- Regular assessment and updates
- Liaising and encouraging input from the whole team
- Implement ongoing processes to improve efficiency and quality of output
- Manage and develop new opportunities for the team
- Delegate appropriately
- Provide regular feedback, through both informal and formal processes
- Provide an efficient and quality service, setting departmental KPIs which are in line with Company KPIs and Values
- Reporting regularly on KPIs and compliance with internal processes
- Produce accurate information and reports for weekly/ monthly meetings
The ideal candidate will have a good corporate background, have worked in a similar customer service environment with strong team leadership and development qualities.
Good communication skills will be essential for this role as well as a self-motivated, professional and enthusiastic approach to work.
We are an equal opportunities organisation and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.