Work with UsWe are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and
medium-size companies. Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Development Executive
- Date: 11-02-2019
Seers Group is a UK based Tech company with offices in London and around the globe. We the UKs leading data privacy compliance one-stop shop providing solutions to international small and medium-size companies. Our company boasts a bustling and vibrant team with fantastic employee feedback across the board, as well as a great working environment. We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our fast growing team.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organisations.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Proactively generating new business and building new relationships within the SME sector. B2B2B and B2B.
- Growing Seers footprint in the SME market and raising awareness of proposition.
- Actively promote Privacy technology solutions and encourage partnership and integration where relevant.
- Successfully winning business and implementing within set timescales.
- Producing quality business development and marketing content and collateral
- Working towards set objectives.
- Attending meetings with partner organisations or prospective clients and spotting opportunities to drive forward.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure successful implementation.
- Results Driven - relentless, proactive and growth focused.
- Discipline and accountability.
- Technical Expert – commit to learning our product, solutions and capabilities of integration.
- Relationship management- Manage and nurture relationships that are won, by applying a robust contact strategy and maximising cross selling opportunities.
- Display the right attitude, Candidate must be energetic, passionate, Driven, Confident and articulate.
- Able to operate appropriately in a Regulatory and commercial environment.
- Able to accurately feedback into the business on wins/losses and on competitors.
- Strong communication skills – the ability to quickly gain trust and become a trusted advisor.
- Able to manage and report on pipeline, accurately projecting forward different scenarios.
- Manage CRM systems and record data accurately.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (in law is preferable)
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of data protection market will be a plus
- Good knowledge of SMEs partnerships B2B2B and B2B
- Have an excellent existing network of intermediaries with an established relationship
- Demonstrated ability to consistently form successful partnerships
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Management of competing priorities across the business development team
We are an equal opportunities organisation and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.