Work with UsWe are an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provides solutions to international small and
medium-size companies. Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
- Business Development Internee
- Date: 11-02-2019
Seers Group is a London based an online data privacy compliance one-stop shop that provide artificial intelligence solutions to international small and medium size companies.
Our growing company is in need of a Business Development Internee to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals and fresh graduates from top universities that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organisations. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to work with a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Create campaigns that align with marketing objectives and company goals
- Implement sales process to attract new clients.
- Build sales funnels using LinkedIn and other forums.
- Assist in building and refining sales processes.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients mostly online.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation.
- Understand products and subject matter including data privacy compliance.
- Engage potential customers on these platforms.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- A passionate learners of Cybersecurity, Data Privacy regulations.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and organisational skills